[PRL] FW: [Csail-related] Course Announcement: Patrick Cousot - 16.399Abstract Interpretation

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 7 23:04:18 EST 2005

Aero and Astro received (around) six professorships in software
engineering a few years back. They are now operating under the
assumption that aircraft are 30M lines of code with wings attached to
them, and similar ideas.

I don't know who pulled it off, but these engineers are on the right
track, if you ask me. Unlike ours, who still live in the 70s. Well, you
can't fix everything about a place :-)

-- Matthias