[PRL] PRL House Rules

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Oct 29 20:26:59 EDT 2004

Everyone, let me second Karl's real message: Let's make this lab look
as professional as possible. It doesn't have to be Hilbert's cubicle
space in a banking center, but it sure would be nice if visitors could
sit down with you at an organized desk, don't look at scuff marks on
the walls from bicycles and other incidents, and don't have to stumble
across various foreign objects. No need to call in a cleaning crew
twice a day or do a painting job once a week, but let's look
professional.

-- Matthias, professional without a tie