[PRL] Re: [Req #40300] pdf/lpq mystery

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jun 21 12:25:47 EDT 2004

DNBvR> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 11:26:46AM -0400, wand at ccs.neu.edu via RT wrote:
>> I tried pumping a sizeable pdf file

DNBvR> Be more specific. Pump how?

DNBvR> I can only hazard a guess because I don't know what generated
DNBvR> these files.
DNBvR> If it was windows, it could be that you have your printer drivers
DNBvR> configured differently (since they can be set for size vs. compatability
DNBvR> vs. speed).

In both cases, I was in Adobe Acrobat Reader under Windows (from
wand-dell2), and I started from the printer button in Reader's
toolbar, which opened up a dialog box.  The only setting I changed was
to get 2 pages per sheet, on the Printer > Properties > Layout tab.

--Mitch