[PRL] Free lunch at Buteko

Peter R. Douglass peterd at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jun 14 18:07:56 EDT 2004

Free lunch at Buteko tomorrow (Tuesday) at 12:00.
For those of you who just tuned in, people in the PL group are invited to a "free" lunch at the (Brazilian) Buteko
restaurant across the Fens.  I have eaten there many moons ago, and it was quite good then, I don't know how
it will be tomorrow.  The "price" of the free lunch is that American Express will be giving a "few minute" sales pitch.

For people who wish to go, (and who will be walking) we can congregate in the hall in front of Rm 330 at 11:40 and
leave at 11:45.  I think it is about a 15 minute walk tops.

--PeterD

(And thank you David Herman for being so nice as to give someone your name and our number!)