[PRL] Anybody here use mailcrypt?

Richard C. Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 10 21:29:37 EDT 2004

Lo, on Thursday, June 10, Mitchell Wand did write:

(CCs trimmed slightly.)

> Does anybody here have any experience using mailcrypt to check/sign
> PGP messages from inside emacs?
>
> I'd like, for example, to check messages like the one I received
> recently (appended below), or the ones from David who always includes
> a PGP signature block.

Yes, I use it occasionally with VM.  I use GPG, myself, although PGP
should work identically.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to shoot those along.
Otherwise, I'll be happy to compare notes when I'm back in the office on
Monday.

Richard