[PRL] Mail from pl-seminar to PRL mailing list

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon May 24 09:08:17 EDT 2004

Hmm, an hour or so ago, I sent a message to pl-seminar (first few
lines below).  I got a copy with a pl-seminar footer, but not one via
PRL.

I know some prl members are subscribed to pl-seminar and some are not.

Did anyone else get this message? If so, did you get it via
pl-seminar, prl, or both?

--Mitch