[PRL] "Presentation Workshop" Wed 5/12

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue May 11 15:01:45 EDT 2004

I just got a question: is your practice talk on the 20th?
No, my practice talk is tomorrow, as Mitch says in his message.

On the 20th are my talks at Stanford and at HP Labs and on the
27th is the real thing: my keynote at ICSE 2004, that might have
about 1000 attendees.

I appreciate your feedback tomorrow.

-- Karl