[PRL] printer paper

Richard C. Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:01:05 EDT 2004

Just a quick note regarding our two printers, hiro and gaugin.

It appears that the store of printer paper didn't make it over from
Egan, so we're limited to what we've got: 1 additional ream (in the
cupboards near gaugin).

Since the front office is in the middle of moving as we speak, Diane
isn't able to order us any additional paper just yet.  Under the most
optimistic assumptions, we won't be able to get a new shipment before
Monday morning at the earliest.

So, in the interim, please be aware of this and limit your printing
accordingly.

Thanks,

Richard