[PRL] Seating chart

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Mar 24 08:17:40 EST 2004

As Mitch pointed out, we received the chart on Monday with the request
to return it by Friday. I forwarded it to the lab with the request that
you guys discuss the chart and possible arrangements. That's all that
happened from my perspective and nothing else has happened officially.
If anyone wants to whine, do so *after* something real happens.

That said, I think it is great that someone took the initiative to post
it somewhere (though next to my office is definitely *not* a good spot)
and to get people to discuss it.

And finally, yes, I promised to spend the end of HOPL to talk about
seating in the new building. So if you want a seat, be there or be
square at 11:30 in Egan.

-- Matthias