[PRL] Seating chart

Fabio Rojas frojas at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 23 19:53:57 EST 2004

I think that we should scrap the current layout we have and we should
start over. All our attempts so far have been unfair to the people not
in the lab. We should just have a lottery for the seats, giving the
senior students priority. The person who gets the short end of the
stick would then be given first dibs on the first desk that opens up.

Fabio