[PRL] pl-seminar subscription problem

Jamie Raymond raymond at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 23 22:54:17 EST 2004

I don't believe I ever unsubscribed myself.

Both Richard and Ryan said they hadn't received the RSVP. I thought
there were a couple others also but I see their names on the list so
maybe there was some confusion between who hadn't actually received the
announcement and those who hadn't purposely replied.

I don't know what has happened with the plt-local list, but I haven't
seen any pl-seminar announcements come through it.

--
Jamie