[PRL] pl-seminar subscription problem

Jamie Raymond raymond at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:44:10 EST 2004

It came to my attention when John sent out the recent NEPLS RSVPs that
went to the pl-seminar list, that I had somehow been unsubscribed from
that list and hadn't received the mailing. I thought I may have been an
isolated case, but as John was polling those around Egan this afternoon
looking for those who were coming to NEPLS but hadn't replied, it
became clear that several others hadn't received the announcements
through pl-seminar either. Richard just confirmed that he, too, had
been unsubscribed from pl-seminar and had to resubscribe. Undoubtedly
there are others of you for which this is also true and who may want to
take some action accordingly.
--
Jamie