[PRL] potential rescheduling of Continuations reading grp

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:54:32 EDT 2003

FYI, I will discuss continuations to some extent in HoPL next spring.
I am not trying to discourage you from another reading group but
my hunch is that for most of you this one might be a distraction for
now. -- Matthias, king of continuations (according to Phil Wadler),
Professor of Computer Science (according to a college catalogue)
:-)