[PRL] NEU thesis style file

Paul Steckler steck at stecksoft.com
Mon Jul 21 11:35:08 EDT 2003

> I believe that there *are* such requirements, and there *is*
> a Latex style, but nobody knows what they are or even what is
> an authoritative source.  In this respect they are like many
> other things at NU.
>
> Perhaps somebody on this mailing list has a good latex style
> for NU theses.  If so, how about putting it in a common place
> so we can share it?

Look at the file

  http://www.ccs.neu.edu/~steck/tmp/ccsthesis.sty

I used it for my thesis.

I'm not sure of the file's provenance.  I have a vague recollection
that it was given to me by Nacho Silva-Lepe, but that could be
a false memory.  Of course, the style file has no comments in
it that would give a clue to its origin.

-- Paul