[PRL] NEU thesis style file

Johan Ovlinger johan at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jul 21 13:33:16 EDT 2003

well,

it sorta works. It hates the color package, giving "}" matching
problems(!) (There is evidence that smart packages can futz with the
tokenizer, but neither of these packages would seem advanced enough to
need that level of control).

Amazingly, it is even less dense than the report or article styles. 67
pages just for a few proofs and a related work section!

It also tries to newenv abstract instead of renewenv, but that is a
simple bug.  Use it like a package: \usepackage{ccsthesis}.

I haven't thrown anything advanced at it yet, so I am still officially
requesting submissions.

>   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/~steck/tmp/ccsthesis.sty
>
> I used it for my thesis.

Positively paleolithic... Can anyone point me to the guidelines? I
can't find these online anywhere.  Just to verify that this ancient
style still conforms.