[PRL] AI Koans

Galen Williamson gwilliam at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:48:30 EDT 2003

Actually, a few years back, Lars discovered that we have a number of Lisp
machines in cold storage somewhere.  Only our inability to find OS tapes
prevented us from trying to resurrect it.  I believe there is still a box
of Symbolics manuals on the shelf above the couch in Egan 222.

Does anyone know where systems stores its derelicts, so that we might
power-cycle these Lisp machines?  I am in desperate need of
enlightenment...

--Galen.