[Pl-seminar] PRL seminar times for Fall 2023

Guha, Arjun a.guha at northeastern.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:15:01 EDT 2023

This semester we are rescheduling PRL seminar to be from 12:00 – 1:30 on Fridays, so mark your calendars! Note that this is shifting 30 minutes later than last year. The talk format will be the same as last year: the first 30 minutes will be lunch, and the talk will be from 12:30 – 1:30.

We are currently working on scheduling talks; more details to follow soon.

(Steven sent this earlier to an internal list.)