[Pl-seminar] Guest lecture on ACL2?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Tue Sep 13 12:53:56 EDT 2011

In a previous message to this list, I announced that I'm teaching a fall
class on interactive computer theorem proving, which more or less means
"Coq proving."  I will have to miss a lecture on September 29, and I'm
writing to see if anyone at Northeastern would be interested in coming
to MIT to give a guest lecture about ACL2 (or some other tool in scope
as "interactive theorem proving").  The lecture slot is 2:30-4:00.

Any takers?  I'll be much obliged if so. :)