[Pl-seminar] Fwd: Job openings for compiler engineers at MathWorks just outside Boston.

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:19:33 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fred Smith <Fred.Smith at mathworks.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Job openings for compiler engineers at MathWorks just outside
Boston.
To: "wand at ccs.neu.edu" <wand at ccs.neu.edu>

 Dear Prof. Wand,****

** **

My team at the MathWorks works on compiling MATLAB to embeddable C code and
HDL.  We have job openings and the potential for summer internships on an
ongoing basis that may be of interest to your students or other members of
the Programming Languages Seminar.  ****

** **

Here is a link to our current job opening:****

http://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/opportunities/Job-8817-Senior-Compiler-Engineer.html
****

** **

If you have students that may be interested could you please ask them to
contact me directly?  If there is a better way for me to get in touch with
your students, I would appreciate advice on how best to proceed.  ****

** **

Thank you for your time and attention.****

** **