[Pl-seminar] Coq theorem proving class this fall

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 25 15:10:07 EDT 2011

This fall, I'm teaching a class on Coq theorem proving at MIT.  I don't
know if there is a way for Northeastern students to get credit for MIT
classes, but I don't have any objection to people sitting in on the
class (though it won't be the kind of class where just going to lecture
will be all that informative).  Here's the course web site:
    http://stellar.mit.edu/S/course/6/fa11/6.892/
The first day of class is September 8.  Lectures are Tuesday and
Thursday 2:30-4.

I'm using my in-progress textbook "Certified Programming with Dependent
Types," which I'm hoping to get into shape for print publication soon,
so feedback on the book would be very welcome even from people who don't
participate in the class.