[Pl-seminar] Next NEPLS date fixed: Thu, March 2nd, 2006

talks at nepls.org talks at nepls.org
Tue Nov 29 10:21:58 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm that the date of the next NEPLS has been fixed to
Thursday, March 2nd, 2006. (I heard no major complaints about having it on
this date.)

I'll send out more instructions in the new year.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your Xmas/New Year
break.

Regards,

Tony

| Tony Printezis, Staff Engineer         | Sun Microsystems Laboratories   |
|                                        | MS BUR02-311                    |
| e-mail: tony.printezis at sun.com         | 1 Network Drive                 |
| office: +1 781 442 0998 (x20998)       | Burlington, MA01803-0902, USA   |