[PL-sem-jr] Next meeting: March 9th (no meeting on Spring Break)

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:56:33 EDT 2020

Dear all,

This is a reminder that we hope to see you all tomorrow at 9:30 AM, WVH 166.

You are *not* required to read the Incorrectness logic paper to benefit
from this meeting.

The agenda is: 1) watch the video accompanying the Incorrectness logic
paper, 2) decide where to go next.

--
Kind regards,
Julia & Artem