[PL-sem-jr] PL junior returns [fill when2meet and join mailing list]

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:04:20 EST 2020

Dear Juniors,

Thanks for participating in When2Meet. It seems that Monday mornings are
the way to go.
But to finalize the decision and find a way to avoid waiting for another
two weeks
(it's Washington's birthday next Monday), we kindly ask you to fill in the
form:

> https://forms.gle/yW26EmbMtHg1Y9bH8

Also, we are not going to post on PRL-students anymore this semester.
So we're very much urging you to subscribe to the Pl-sem-jr mailing list:

We also have a channel in the PRL-students Slack (#pl-sem-jr).

--
Kind regards, Artem & Julia