[PL-sem-jr] PL junior returns [fill when2meet and join mailing list]

Julia Belyakova julbinb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:10:34 EST 2020

(If you're faculty, ignore this message)

Dear all,

We would like to revive the PL junior seminar (more details below).
If you're interested, please, fill in your availability by Saturday
evening: https://www.when2meet.com/?8711638-w3i4m
Also, for further announcements, join the PL junior mailing list:

PL junior is a seminar about programming languages for junior people ran by
junior people (students/interns/visitors). The seminar used to be targeted
at 1-3 year PhD students, but everybody is very welcome.

In the past, PL juniors read PL papers together, discussed papers,
presented papers, watched and discussed conference talks, and even learned
category theory!

At the first meeting, we will discuss our interests and decide what to do
this time.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

--
Kind regards, Artem & Julia