[PL-sem-jr] Planning for Fall 2018

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Mon Sep 10 10:41:02 EDT 2018

We will be meeting *today at 3pm* in *WVH 166*.

For the remainder of the semester, we will meet Mondays at 3pm in 366. (It
was already booked for today.) However, as mentioned in some of the emails,
there is interest in rescheduling to avoid a conflict with MIT's PL
seminars. We'll discuss today.

-- Ming-Ho