[PL-sem-jr] Planning for Fall 2018

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:43:49 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Based on the responses, I will be booking a room for *Monday 3-4pm*. I will
send the room information when I have it. Hopefully we will have the room
available on September 10th.

To prepare for PL Jr, think about what sort of topics you would like to
study -- this could take the form of reading papers, working through a
textbook, etc.

-- Ming-Ho