[PL-sem-jr] Planning for Fall 2018

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:57:48 EDT 2018

Hi all,

As mentioned this morning, PL Jr is a seminar for junior students (first-
and second-year PhDs, masters', and undergrads) to get together and learn.
In the past, we've done a reading group, worked through textbook exercises,
and had practice talks. The format is basically whatever we want to use the
time for.

I will be booking a room for weekly meetings, so please fill out your
availability on this poll,* by the end of the week*:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7059106-OQyuZ

At the first meeting, we'll select a new organizer and decide what to do
this semester.

Thanks,
Ming-Ho