[PL-sem-jr] PL Jr. Schedule

Vincent St-Amour stamourv at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Jan 14 14:13:20 EST 2011

Dan pointed out that Asumu's talk would have been during spring break.
Here's an updated schedule.

Jan 27 - POPL, no talk
Feb 3  - Tony - concurrency
Feb 10 - Ian - dependent types
Feb 17 - Christos - contracts
Feb 24 - Paul - solvers for typechecking
Mar 3  - Spring break, no talk
Mar 10 - Aaron - domain theory
Mar 17 - Asumu - advanced OO features and type systems
Mar 24 - Jose - advanced control
Mar 31 - Stephen - debugging lazy languages
Apr 7  -
Apr 14 -
Apr 21 -

Vincent