[PL-sem-jr] Outcome of planning meeting, Fall 2008

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 19 10:37:39 EDT 2008

We had a successful planning meeting yesterday, with the following
outcome: PLJr will be held on Mondays, 1-3pm, in WVH366.  As with this
summer, we are welcoming talks about research efforts as well as
established literature.  The current schedule of talks is available on
the wiki:

    https://wiki.ccs.neu.edu/display/GRADWIKI/PlSeminarJr

There are some remaining open slots (and will undoubtedly be
cancellations), so if you are interested in giving a talk and have not
signed up, please let me know.  Senior students, if you'd like to talk
about your dissertation efforts to a captive audience, we can provide
one.

The first talk is scheduled for 10/6, on Appel (et al)'s "Very Modal
Model".  I hope to see you all there!