[PL-sem-jr] Rescheduling Alec's talk on Universal Algebra

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:08:55 EST 2006

We need to reschedule Alec's talk on Universal Algebra, originally
scheduled for this Friday afternoon, right during the Open House
weekend.

The only open week left during our normal Friday PM time is April 21,
right at the end of the semester, during undergrad finals and right
before grad finals.  For ease of scheduling, I'd like to try that first.

So, if Friday, April 21 from 1:30 to 3:30 is a problem for you, please
let me know within the next couple of days, and we'll try to find
another timeslot.

Thanks,

Richard