[PL-sem-jr] Schedule

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 13 21:39:53 EDT 2005

Evening, all.

Since there's a PL hiring talk tomorrow morning at 10:30, we will not
meet tomorrow (4/14).  Apologies for the late notice.

(Matthias strongly recommends that everyone attend the hiring talk -- he
claims this person is likely to be one of the cleanest AOP researchers
we're likely to meet.)

                               * * * * *

Thus far, I have received summer information from exactly one person.
So: if you're going to be around during the summer and willing to attend
PL Jr (and you haven't already told me), please let me know by no later
than Monday.

Assuming we have a quorum (which seems likely), we'll meet later next
week and set up scheduling stuff.

Thanks,

Richard