[PL-sem-jr] Schedule; planning for the summer

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 5 19:23:02 EDT 2005

Due to other commitments, Carl and Stevie will not be able to prepare
their talk on Haskell type classes for this Thursday, the 7th.
Therefore we will not have a PL Jr. meeting this week, unless Sam wants
to put together a PoPA session.

                               * * * * *

Several folks have asked about whether we'll continue PL Jr over the
summer.  I expect that we'll have critical mass, but just to make sure,
I'd like to ask everyone to send me an email within the next week or so
letting me know whether you expect to be able to attend PL Jr meetings
on a regular basis this summer.  (Please do send me an email rather than
telling me; I'll forget otherwise -- my brain doesn't have room for
anything but ICFP right now.  Thanks.)

If we have enough people, then we'll set up a meeting to discuss
scheduling and programming.  I'll start trying to set up a meeting for
that some time next week or the week after, once I've shipped this paper
off and had a chance to catch my breath.  Watch this list for details on
that.

Thanks,

Richard