[linux-users] Reminder: 02/17 Downtime for Spring '05 Release 3

Josh D. Abraham jabra at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 14 22:18:29 EST 2005

On behalf of the Crew Linux Project Administrators, I would like to remind
all users that we will be rebooting the workstations in 102 WVH on Thursday,
February 17th for an upgrade and maintainence. Machines will go down at 1515
hours and should be down for 30 minutes or less. Please keep in mind that /tmp
is cleaned upon boot.  Please save anything important to your home directory.

Josh Abraham (jabra at ccs.neu.edu)
Crew Linux Admin