[Linux-users] [MAILER-DAEMON@ccs.neu.edu: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Kevin Falcone linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:03:26 -0400

>> Also, do we want to force all to linux boxes to relay off of
>> smtp.ccs.neu.edu, or let them do their own delivery?

JS> They should relay through mail.ccs.neu.edu, the same as the Solaris boxes
JS> do.  They should not do any local delivery, and they shouldn't try to
JS> talk to any SMTP servers other than amber.

Done.  I've munged with the config so it should never try and do
anything locally, but sadly enough my sendmail config skills are more
complete than my postfix config skills.  I read the denali and katana
main.cf and stole liberally, including the masquerade stuff.

JS> -j., who gets paid in a commission on messages going through amber :-)

I'll be waiting for my kickback

-kevin

--
I treat the .cf file as a binary file. you should too.
        --Eric Allman, author of sendmail, on sendmail.cf