[Linux-users] Windows plugins for Mozilla

Marc Reichman linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 15:57:55 -0500

Judy-

First of all, this product is in early beta and wine code is not known to be
especially stable. Also, we're providing the same level of functionality on
the linux machines as we are the Solaris ones. Hence, we provide java support
and flash support in mozilla.

I'd rather not introduce commercial/buggy software into the environment. Linux
itself gives us enough fun surprises :)

-marc