[Larceny-users] Fast Scheme for Raspberry Pi

Lars T Hansen lth at acm.org
Tue Sep 24 09:54:50 EDT 2013

Petit Larceny would probably work in this setting and I know it works
OK on Linux-like systems in general, so it might not be much work at
all.  Couldn't tell you off the top of my head exactly what you'd need
to do, though.

(If it's performance you want then consider another option: I actually
have Larceny running native on my Raspberry Pi, with some patches on
top of the ARM code that is currently on github.  I'm not going to
claim that this code is always completely stable, so buyer beware and
so on.  That said, I could send you some patches... how much work do
you think you're willing to put into this?)

--lars