[Larceny-users] Fast Scheme for Raspberry Pi

Felix S Klock II (Larceny-users list proxy) felixluser at pnkfx.org
Tue Sep 24 09:49:06 EDT 2013

Daniel (cc'ing larceny-users)-

It sounds plausible.

But it might not be the easiest way for you to go, given that we've got
support for ARM native Larceny in the works.  (We haven't been discussing
this on the mailing list, its been a project that Lars worked on in his
spare time.)

I haven't tested it yet on my own Raspberry Pi, only on an ARM Chromebook,
but you can download a pre-release tarball that I made from here:

http://larcenists.github.io/LarcenyReleases/larceny-0.98b2-bin-native-armv7l-linux.tar.gz

(Note however that the above has not been given very much testing, I have
only run it on that chromebook; I largely put it up there because I didn't
want to worry about losing it as I reformat SD cards for the chromebook.)

Cheers,
-Felix