[Larceny-users] rebuilding from a checkout

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Mon Sep 20 04:28:11 EDT 2010

Ciao,

  after building Larceny from  a repository checkout, I want
to rebuild  it from  scratch; there is  no "make  clean", so
what do I do?  I  was not able to find relevant informations
in the doc directory.

  Trying  to just  rebuild  revision 6420  running again  my
build script gives me an error:

  src/Compat/Larceny/compat2.fasl

  Error: enable-interrupts: not a fixnum: (larceny . host-system)
  Entering debugger; type "?" for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> Bad command.  ? for help.
  debug> #<EOF>

somewhere while evaluating:

  (load "setup.sch")
  (setup 'scheme: 'larceny 'host: 'linux86 'sassy 'string-rep: 'flat4)
  (build-config-files)
  (load-compiler)
  (build-heap)
  (build-runtime)