[Larceny-users] Importing (srfi :19 time)

Eduardo Cavazos wayo.cavazos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:42:02 EDT 2010

On 03/20/2010 09:27 AM, will at ccs.neu.edu wrote:

> I'd suggest downloading a clean binary in some temporary
> directory.  If it doesn't work, then the problem may have
> to do with differences between your Linux and ours.  If
> the clean download works, then you should suspect changes
> you've made in your Larceny directories.

OK, I unpacked larceny from a tar.gz I have and that copy seems to work:

 > (import (srfi :19 time))
Autoloading (srfi :19 time)
Warning: loading source in favor of stale fasl file:
/tmp/larceny-0.97-bin-native-ia32-linux86/lib/Standard/time.sch
Warning: loading source in favor of stale fasl file:
/tmp/larceny-0.97-bin-native-ia32-linux86/lib/Ffi/ffi-i386.sch
Warning: loading source in favor of stale fasl file:
/tmp/larceny-0.97-bin-native-ia32-linux86/lib/Ffi/ffi-linux-x86.sch

But, notice the warnings. Did you get those?

Ed