[Larceny-users] Importing (srfi :19 time)

will at ccs.neu.edu will at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Mar 20 10:27:21 EDT 2010

Eduardo Cavazos wrote:
> Here's what I'm getting when I import SRFI 19:
>
> ~ $ LARCENY_LIBPATH='' larceny --err5rs
> Larceny v0.97 "Funny in the Head" (Aug 19 2009 06:31:24,
> precise:Linux:unified)
> larceny.heap, built on Wed Aug 19 06:33:35 EDT 2009
> ERR5RS mode (no libraries have been imported)
>
>  > (import (srfi :19 time))
> Autoloading (srfi :19 time)
>

> Error: environment-get-cell: denotes a macro: cond-expand
> Entering debugger; type "?" for help.
> debug>
>
> Does this work for any of y'all?

Yes.  Just tested under both Linux and Mac OS X, and it
worked for me.

I'd suggest downloading a clean binary in some temporary
directory.  If it doesn't work, then the problem may have
to do with differences between your Linux and ours.  If
the clean download works, then you should suspect changes
you've made in your Larceny directories.

Will