[Larceny-users] writing values writes the first value only

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:32:44 EDT 2009

2009/6/4  <will at ccs.neu.edu>:
> To detect non-portable code,
> your best bet is to define your own abstractions for multiple
> values and to give them your own favored semantics.  In short,
> you may want to deprecate multiple values within your own code.

What he said. Doubled and Squared. This is one of those things where
the explicit use of a continuation function is both conceptually
cleaner and easier to use than the built-in solution (CALL_WITH_VALUES

DISCLAIMER: I am part of the multiple-values is evil camp

david rush
--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt