[Larceny-users] sqlite3 FFI

Peter Keller psilord at cs.wisc.edu
Thu May 22 01:25:22 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 06:14:29PM -0400, William D Clinger wrote:
> > If an FFI is
> > available and reasonably documented, I'd be willing to produce a sqlite3
> > wrapping library for larceny.
>
> That'd be great.  Larceny does indeed have an FFI,
> which is somewhat documented but not well documented.
> See http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/doc/ and specifically
> http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/doc/user-manual.chunked/ar01s10.html#id2559833

Thanks for the info!

What is the accepted manner in which to access fields in a C structure?
Do I treat the structure pointer returned by the foreign call into C as
a byte vector and (after figuring out the padding and whatnot) use
(%get-unsigned bv i) and friends or maybe the %peek equivalents?

Thank you.

-pete