[Larceny-users] Any sort of -O0 flag to speed up compiles?

Ryan Newton newton at csail.mit.edu
Fri May 2 13:27:22 EDT 2008

I've ported my application to R6RS and am running it with Ikarus/
Larceny.  The compile times with Larceny are causing some pain, is
there any way to switch off all but the essential compilation tasks?
I didn't see any documented command line options to do so...

As a side note on R6RS support, I currently get errors where I try to
use "cons*":

Syntax violation: invalid reference

No binding available for cons* in library (ws passes static_elaborate
static-elaborate)

Form: cons*

Is there some problem with cons* not being exported by (rnrs)?

-Ryan