[Larceny-users] Larceny Update

Ray Racine ray.racine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:52:05 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM, William D Clinger <will at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Ray Racine wrote:
>
> > A check of my GIT/SVN tree and I see only one substantive difference.
> > I have a hack to allow for colon separated paths to R6RS libs.
>
> May we use your code to add that hack to Larceny?  (But I
> couldn't find the code at http://github.com/GreyLensman/rl3/ )

I just work off of a local checkout of Larceny's SVN where I add any work
arounds (now effectively zero with the tickets caught up).
Its a small hack in the sense I cut and pasted a pre-existing Larceny
procedure for path parsing and added an if statement.
Total original code contribution, 2 lines if I recall.

A git-diff is attached.

> By the way, may we add links to http://github.com/GreyLensman/rl3/
> and http://www.knozama.com/ at one of Larceny's web pages?

Thanks.  Much work to do yet. Plan is go "official" live on Oct. 1.
Link at anytime however.