[Larceny-users] Larceny Update

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jul 15 13:37:05 EDT 2008

Ray Racine wrote:
> Merged all the latest bug fixes as of this weekend.  Everything working
> fine.  Thanks for working the tickets.

Glad it's working for you.  Thanks for telling us how
it's going.

> A check of my GIT/SVN tree and I see only one substantive difference.
> I have a hack to allow for colon separated paths to R6RS libs.
>
> i.e., larceny  -err5rs -path /code/rl3/repo/rl3:/code/rl3/repo/bravais/src

May we use your code to add that hack to Larceny?  (But	I
couldn't find the code at http://github.com/GreyLensman/rl3/ )

By the way, may we add links to http://github.com/GreyLensman/rl3/
and http://www.knozama.com/ at one of Larceny's web pages?

> BTW happy to put up a Larceny logo and/or some kind of "powered by Larceny"
> blurb just let me know.
>
> http://www.knozama.com powered by larceny.

That's cool, Ray.  We don't have a logo, but a link to
Larceny from a "powered by Larceny" text would be nice.
Thanks.

Will