[Larceny-users] Flush output port on r6rs script exit? + misc larceny questions

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:32:01 EDT 2008

I'm using 0.961

It seems like Larceny doesn't flush output on exit from an R6RS script?

Also, a couple other miscellaneous larceny questions:

#1 spawning processes?
----------------------
I'm porting a large project to R6RS+.  I say + because there's quite a
bit of functionality I depend on outside of R6RS, and for that, I need
to standardize a compatibility layer between the major
implementations. (Sigh, back to the same old game -- but still, not as
bad.)

I need "process", and can get to it under normal larceny with (require
'unix).  But I can't figure out how to get to it from within an R6
library.  As mentioned in this post....

https://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/larceny-users/2007-December/000213.html

...I tried importing these:

   (sys system unix)
   (sys system process)

With no luck.

#2 .larceny.sls
This is a small change, but it seems that larceny doesn't yet
search .larceny.sls.  Perhaps I could implement this change...

-Ryan