[Larceny-users] RL3 Repository Move

Ray Racine ray.racine at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 12:04:05 EDT 2008

FYI,

For the legions of fans tracking every move ... :0
I've moved my Larceny / ERR5RS stuff to github.

http://github.com/GreyLensman/rl3/tree/master

Current active work is on the webserver branch.

Still using Larceny in earnest, I just haven't stumbled across any bugs,
so its been quite from my end on the list.  But I'm still out there.

BTW I inadvertently did a full pull of the entire Larceny SVN repository
via a SVN -> GIT utility a couple weeks ago.  The intention was to just
grab the core trunk but somehow I ended up grabbing everything.  Sorry
about that, I think it ran for an hour or two.

Lastly, on occasion I do bring up Larceny on #scheme in the hopes of
enticing a new user or two.  One of the first questions is often
inquiring about Larceny's licensing .  Larceny's Licensing is not
readily mentioned on the Larceny homepage and it might make sense to add
a brief statement.

Ray