[Larceny-users] Update of libraries and syntax-case available
andre at het.brown.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:53:38 EDT 2007
A new version that incorporates Will Clinger's update for v0.94
is now available:
R6RS Libraries and Syntax-case macros: Version 5.97.2
that can be found at:
Changes since 5.97.1:
- Immutability checks now work as described in the r5.97rs
- Added library (rnrs eval reflection (6)) for reflection facilities:
(environment-bindings <environment>) lists the bindings in an environment.
Very useful for development and debugging of libraries.
- replaced implementation of QUASIQUOTE with optimised Dybvig version.
- an unbound identifier at toplevel will now match unbound
literal in library.
- improved some error messages to state source libraries of bindings
- Larceny compat updated to v0.94
- corrected free occurrence of FIRST in ex:unify-imports that prevented
an error message
- removed caching of imported macros
- added missing version (6) to library (rnrs mutable-strings)
- only, except, prefix, and rename now correctly enforce the constraints
stated in the r6rs draft.
More information about the Larceny-users