[Larceny-users] I'm fairly sure that I'm going to hate the answer to this question

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Sat Jul 21 16:10:57 EDT 2007

On Jul 21, 2007, at 12:53 PM, David Rush wrote:

> But is there support in Larceny on Windows for TCP/socket
> communication yet? I assume that it is available in the .NET stuff
> somewhere...

Not yet, but the Larceny developers are planing to add this soon.

I believe the main issue is lack of familiarity with the Windows TCP/
socket API; the fundamental support at the runtime and FFI level
should all be in place.  So if you already know the Windows socket
API, you might be able to hack in the support yourself.

-Felix