[Larceny-users] sockets on linux 2.4

Ray Racine ray.racine at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 09:47:33 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 14:24 +0000, David Rush wrote:

> Ray, do you reckon your work is anywhere close to being something that
> could be turned a sockets SRFI? Bog knows we ought to have one by
> now.
I think I lack the chops to do that.  In addition, I don't know how
comprehensive my efforts are regarding potential library
standardization.

I've glanced at what Python and the SML Basis have done and am
personally biased towards the SML Basis approach in general.

As a result I'm starting to move what I have in that direction as I
expand out on an as-needed basis.

That with community feedback may be enough.  Lets see how it goes.